Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pictures

I have been advised by my oh so wise brother that I need more pictures, so I decided yesterday to man up and just do it.  Here they are folks!

Castle Ruins

One of the many churches in the town

Constitution, Seafront, Pier and Old College

The front of the Pier

Constitution Hill and the Seafront Row

Seafront

I believe Alexandra Hall and Constitution

Just a view

The North side of the War Memorial

Constitution

My flatmate thought these towers look like the ones from Mario: I agree.

The Old College facade.

Mosaic on the Old College

Approaching the Old College on the Prom

Old College, Pier, Castle Ruins, and War Memorial

Old College

Old College

The Pier

Old College

Y Consti Cafe on top of Constitution

The War Memorial

Pendinas Hill 

The Royal Pier

A Step Down Pier (for fishing?)

Hills beyond Aber

The Pier

Castle Ruins

A Serpentine Bench

The view around the castle walls

A step out the front door

Row Houses

The Castle and War Memorial against the Sea

Street View into town

Another One

It started getting dark....

Old Towne Aber

Yup....

There is a little dragon on the base: thought that was cool...

Old College

Constitution
So there you have it kids.  Some pictures of Aber.  I will try to make myself take pictures in town, although that will take more guts than I think I have.  I know you guys want to see the view from my room, but please don't be surprised when I show you this:


I will try to talk about my room and flat in detail more (and post pictures of them, as well) when I get bedding and things.  It is still rather messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment